Friday, May 22, 2015

Back to Blogging

Now, I don't want to pull an Amanda Bynes and announce my return to the biz only to drop off the face of the planet a few months later. It has been a long time since I last immersed myself in the blogging world. It's a little intimidating - everyone seems to be vying for sponsors and trying to become full-time mommy bloggers. So I've been keeping my distance. But lately I've been missing it - blogging is kind of therapeutic, like a journal except anyone can read it.
I had planned to come back swinging. I'm pretty sure nowadays my blog is supposed to have a completely white background with very simplistic but cutesy graphic design and a cursive header. But you know what? I don't really care. For now, I'm not blogging to get readers and earn money; I'm blogging because I like it! Over the summer I'll probably make some improvements here and there, but for now I'm just going to dive in. So stay tuned!

In other news

No comments:

Post a Comment