Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Grace's Photo Sesh

My dear sister Grace is putting her mission papers in soon (woo hoo!!) and everybody knows when you go on a mission, you need a photo shoot! Being the frugal family that we are (okay, Grace is really the only frugal one), she had me take her pictures. We had a big fun day of beautifying before the new and improved Grace, bossy photographer Anne, and assistant Mom headed out into the (only) sun(ny day in July). It was super fun taking pics of my hilarious sister, and she and my mom had great attitudes, considering I was very bossy and occasionally somewhat offensive (at one point, I may have barked, "But now SMILE!").

There was laughter...


And there were tears...


But most of all, there was adorable Grace. :)


My dad, who normally isn't big on complimenting, even said she'll probably get sent to Temple Square now. ;) Of course we know these pictures won't really factor into where she's sent, and we can't wait until she gets her call and we find out where she will spend a year and a half! *Proud sister moment*


3 comments:

  1. Anne, you're a regular Nigel Barker! Way to go with the photo sesh. Karen and Grace obviously deserve some credit too. Can't wait to come to Alaska soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are Beautiful Anne! Nice work! And Grace, I better hear when you get your mission call, but temple square is definitely a good guess ;-) I love the Hopkin Family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Temple Square all the way!! Love and miss you Grace (and other girls for that matter). Clique girls for life!!!

    ReplyDelete