Monday, October 29, 2012

Misc.

It's been sort of a slow week (yes, that can happen in Italy, too). Not much to report, except that my roommate and I taught Relief Society in Italian on Sunday - that was pretty cool! I think it went well. We mostly followed a script we had written in advance, but sometimes we had to improvise. It was scary, but a good experience! Anyway, I thought I'd just post some miscellaneous pics for fun since I don't have much to blog about. Enjoy!

The Ponte Vecchio

More Firenze

The Fortezza in Siena. Fall has... Fallen?

The Siena Duomo

Siena, ti amo.

The end!

1 comment:

  1. Your photos blow my mind! So great! You should give me some pointers. I need you to take me to San G. How about we plan a Hopkin/Hopkin trip? Convince our families to go to Italy and we can tag along. You will be the official tour guide.

    ReplyDelete