Monday, April 23, 2012

First Post!

Hello, family member (I'm assuming. You could be a close friend whose arm I twisted into reading this). Welcome to my new blog! I'm not going to lie, I think it's really cute, probably because I designed the background myself. I thought I would start this blog to keep everyone updated on my travels and funventures (I'm pretty sure I coined this term. It will become a word). Especially since I have received so many complaints about my lack of communication this past year that I've been at college. I will be recording the major (or sometimes minor) events in my life, uploading pics of any rare and particularly cute outfits, and maybe posting about my beloved crafts when I get the chance. Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a family member, and you didn't twist my arm. :)

    Well... I'm your twin... but not in the normal sort of way...

    ReplyDelete